You are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions by using educationzen.com website. The service provider is Education Zen, a private limited school software company established under Companies act of 1956 India, location Ground Floor No: 46, 11th Cross, Indira Nagar, 1st Stage, Bangalore, 560102, Karnataka, India.
Education Zen has the right to change provisions of the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Adding new features to improve the current Service such as the release of new tools and resources shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Latest version of the Terms and Conditions can be reviewed at our website anytime.
Please go through the’ Terms and Conditions’ before accessing or using our website. Violation of any of the terms mentioned in our Terms of Service will result in the termination of your account.
- Access to our services is allowed only to those that completely agree with the terms and conditions provided in our website. If you do not agree with our terms, you must decline this agreement and stop using our services
- The Terms and Conditions are created in accordance with the laws of Republic of India. Any disputes on violation of agreement will be settled at Bangalore High Court in Karnataka, India.
- To complete the registration or signup process, one must provide his/her full name (same as entered in a legal document issued by a government institution), a valid email address and other mandatory details requested by the company.
- Maintaining the security of your account and password is your sole responsibility.
- The company will not be responsible for any loss or damage owing to your fault to comply with this security obligation.
- If any unauthorized use of Client’s account or password is found, the Client must inform us at http://educationzen.com/
- Using our services for any unauthorized purpose will be treated as illegal and should be challenged in the court of law.
- The client is not supposed to threaten, abuse or harm the Service provider or other users in any manner.
Upgrading, Downgrading and Refund Terms
- As our service is billed in advance on a yearly basis, we will not refund for partial months of service. No refund will be allowed for upgrade/downgrade or unused accounts as well.
- Our pricing for services are exclusive of taxes and duties imposed by taxing authorities. Therefore, it is the sole responsibility of clients to pay all such taxes as directed by the government.
- If you upgrade or downgrade a package, you will be charged the revised rate on your next billing cycle. All charges will be deducted from your credit card that you have provided at the time of subscription.
- We do not accept any liability for the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account owing to downgrading of services.
Cancellation and Termination
- Clients are solely responsible for cancelling their subscription or account. Our support team will guide you on cancellation procedures at http://educationzen.com/
- All your content will be deleted once you cancel your subscription or account. It is not possible to recover your information once your account is deleted.
- We reserve all rights to terminate or suspend your subscription or account at anytime for any reason.
- Education Zen reserves the right to modify or discontinue services at any time without prior notice.
- Subscription charges are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Revised charges may be provided at http://educationzen.com/ at any time.
- Education Zen shall not be accountable to you or to any third party for any price change, modifications or cancellation of services.
Content Terms or Copyright terms
- Education Zen’s content is protected by copyright. Therefore the clients or subscribers have no right to modify, sell, distribute or extract the source code of the service without the consent of copyright owner.
- Clients are not supposed to create, transmit or display content that is illegal, threatening, defamatory, or destructive programming codes such as viruses, worms etc.
- Subscribers can use our services at their own risk. We can only provide you services on availability basis.
- Aspects Education Zen does not warrant to the Client:
- Our services always meet the client’s requirement
- Uninterrupted , timely, secure or error free service
- Functionality or operation defects of the service will be corrected
- Technical support will be provided via email.
- Clients have no permission to modify or adapt or hack the service or modify any other websites connected to our services and products.
- Education Zen might use third party vendors or hosting partners to offer your required software, hardware, storage, networking and other necessary technology that is necessary to run the service
- If you have any questions about Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact our support team at http://educationzen.com/