Paul Kim, Chief Technology Officer at Stanford University will be a keynote speaker at The Digital Education Show Middle East 2016. Book your place today and pay as little
Paul Kim, Chief Technology Officer at Stanford University will be a keynote speaker at The Digital Education Show Middle East 2016.
Book your place today and pay as little as $375 per person.
Paul is pioneering the way in which technology and data can be used to facilitate deeper learning. A true educational technology entrepreneur, Paul has created and implemented mobile learning technologies in schools and universities across the globe.
Don’t miss his keynote session where he will explore mobile technology and EdTech on the horizon.
Paul’s session will dive into the following;
- How big data and IOT are transforming the entire education system
- Discovering the edtech trends that are likely to transform planning and decision making over the next decade
- Virtual reality: taking your students on engaging, educational journeys
- Devices, tablets & apps: the future of 1:1 and collaborative learning
- Your digital classroom
- Drones, robots, 3D printing, artificial intelligence, smart uniforms and adaptive learning technology
- Using data ‘exhaust’ to monitor how children learn with different products
Book your pass now to hear from this educational pioneer in November.
november 14 (Monday) - 17 (Thursday)