Brian Cooklin is the Principal
Brian Cooklin is the Principal of Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong, which opened in September 2014.
In this webinar he will discuss the role that assessment data plays in the school and how it has supported the school to:
- Understand students from day one to make an instant impact
- Deliver a personalised learning experience
- Set challenging but realistic targets
- Support SEN students while being mindful of the cultural context
- Ensure that his new teaching team are able to use the data effectively.
The live webinar will also include an opportunity for Q&A
Thursday 22nd September, 09:00 (GMT +01:00), 16:00 (Hong Kong time)
Click here to register.
(Thursday) 9:00 am