This webinar on Cognitive Abilities
This webinar on Cognitive Abilities Test, CAT4 provides an introduction to the assessment and an overview of how the data it produces can be used.
The session is aimed at school leaders and those who are responsible for testing within the school and will cover a number of key concepts:
- Looking at different measures of ability
- Using CAT4 with EAL students
- Administering the assessment
- The reports
- Setting benchmarks and expected levels of progress
- Where to find further support
Derek Devine, one of our International School Consultants will host the session which will be followed by Q&A.
The session will last between 30-40 minutes.
Click here to register your attendance, or to receive a recording.
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 9:40 am GMT