The World Arena Groupinfo [at] worldarenagroup.com
World Arena presents Education Experts 2017 on 18 – 19 APRIL 2017. Education Experts will be hosting an event in Dubai to further discuss how leadership strategy, financial management,
World Arena presents Education Experts 2017 on 18 – 19 APRIL 2017.
Education Experts will be hosting an event in Dubai to further discuss how leadership strategy, financial management, academic excellence and technology integration can help build regional and global reputation.
The conference will draw together senior industry figures within the UAE to generate discussions of how regional institutions can harness innovative technologies, management models and various strategies to ensure world-class excellence in teaching, research and development.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the agenda:
- Digital Innovation- What exactly is it?
- Promoting the Effective Use of Digital Technology in Education
- Becoming a Centre for Research and Innovation in the Region
- How Leadership Influences Student Learning
- Analyzing Innovation and Trends in Higher and Further Education
- New Technologies in Education
- Moving from STEM to STEAM
- The World’s best Nordic school
- Inclusive education: talented and SEN
- Developing programs and systems for students with significant learning difficulties to support inclusive practice
- EQ versus IQ
- Innovation Vs Technology
- Using technology wisely in learning
- 21st Century Skills for students
- Creating competitive curriculum’s for high quality workforce ready graduates
- The incorporation of CAT4 Testing
- Using benchmark data to identify start points and validate formative assessment
- Incorporating the National Agenda with Assessment without Levels.
For more details Visit Website
Venue: Zayed University, Dubai
Email: email@example.com Mobile: +9714 4489941
april 18 (Tuesday) - 19 (Wednesday)
Zayed University, Dubai
EdEx Qatar presents SEMINARS on 9 - 10 May 2017. Featuring 2 days of completely free-to-attend seminars tailored for education leaders, investors, teachers and other stakeholders involved in Qatar’s
EdEx Qatar presents SEMINARS on 9 – 10 May 2017.
Featuring 2 days of completely free-to-attend seminars tailored for education leaders, investors, teachers and other stakeholders involved in Qatar’s education sector; this 2-day event gives you access to 40+ international exhibitors showcasing innovative education technology platforms, equipment and services. Read more
Focusing on Education Investment, EdTech, K-12, Higher Education & TVET, some of the hot seminar topics include:
- What’s working in EdTech around the world? Drones, iBeacons, robotics & more
- Building a strategy for teaching innovation across all ages and disciplines
- The attractiveness of the Qatari education market to investors in the region
- Higher Education & TVET in Qatar – what 16+ learning should look like today to meet student and social needs
TIME : 10AM to 5PM
For more details Visit Website
Venue: The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +971 4 335 2437 / +971 4 407 2594
may 9 (Tuesday) - 10 (Wednesday)
The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa, Qatar